Reply To: Jeju camp training venues

Home Forums Camps Jeju Camps Jeju camp training venues Reply To: Jeju camp training venues

James Lee
Participant

Hi All,

Official hotel for Jeju Camp is Yegreen Hotel in Jungmun area. Hotel locate 900 meters away from the 50m pool. there are two types of rooms like 1 bed room and 2 bed rooms in there.
all the rooms has own high speed internet, TV, kitchen,laundry machine. 1 bed room unit set with 2 bed. 1 in the room and another is in the living room but no couch.
check this link out for more details
https://au.hotels.com/hotel/details.html?q-check-out=2016-06-30&tab=description&hotel-id=564061&q-room-0-adults=2&YGF=2&q-check-in=2016-06-29&MGT=1&WOE=4&WOD=3&ZSX=0&SYE=3&q-room-0-children=0

as organizer of Challenge Jeju also.
I didn’t decide yet for the wet suit. normally water temp. in September is around 26C. which is high enough to swim without wet suit. but as everyone knows, safety is first. I will discuss this issue with our race director then let you guys know.

Challenge Jeju will be held on 25th of September. I will provide shuttle service to Yegreen to Race venue, Pyosun on the race period (Friday to Sunday).

Herballife’s new nutrition product, CR7 Drive, will be provide at the aid station. but I recommend you bring your own nutrition.

and remember, 2016 Challenge Jeju has 30 age group slots for 2017 Challenge Roth and 10 pro slots, 141 age group slots for 2017 the Championship in Samorin.

looking forward to see you in Jeju!

James

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  James Lee.