Addaero Online Sortware

Home Forums Coaching General Coaching Addaero Online Sortware

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mat O’Halloran 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Mat O’Halloran
    Participant

Good every everybody – over the past few years I have been using the program Addaero to coach some of my athletes. Recently I moved up to Addaero Solo which has allowed me to increase my work efficiency and be more precise with certain parameters. All the while not having to re-write a lot of workouts or comments. As well to storing good articles from the past and have guideline “boxes” for injury’s, travel, nutrition, massage, ect.

It’s very similar to Training Peaks, which I used for 3 years, but it’s free. I found it to be simpler and faster. They have mobile apps for Iphone, Ipad and Android devices, which has given me a lot of positive feedback from some of my phone addicted athletes. You can also include hyperlinks in the program, like to a youtube video for specific movements or the wikipedia page of a particular athlete who’s signature workout you’re prescribing.

One of the coolest function, is a “live feed” that is pretty much like the Facebook “wall” were I can see all my athletes workout updates live. It gives me a clear idea of what’s going, it also allows me comment on their workouts and even “high 5” good results. It can be connected to Garmin connect, Fit Bit, Strava, ect.

While there are a few downsides, like the need to have techy clients, possible loss of privacy and the need for a good internet connection, it has a lot of positives for those who want to make their coaching more efficient!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.