Online coaching

Home Forums Coaching General Coaching Online coaching

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mat O’Halloran 1 year ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kat
    Participant

Hi again πŸ™‚

This might be a stupid question but…

I’ve been looking at the Online coaching packages and have noticed that the basic package offers a 4-week customised plan and then the next level of coaching offers a personalised plan – are they the same thing or does it mean that something like the 16hr middle distance training plan is customised in some way?

I may be overthinking things, haha πŸ˜€

Thanks in advance

Kat x

Mat O’Halloran
    Participant

Hey Kat – the only silly question, is the one never asked πŸ˜‰

The basic coaching is more of a “pre-written monthly plan” where the coach writes 4 weeks training according to your needs, objectives, and availability.

Then the personalized plan is written 1 week at a time, according to your regular feedback. And of course, for your needs, ect.

My suggestion is to start with the personalize plan, get going right and make the most out of it. This is particularly good during or going into the racing season. It’s also when your coach has to work the most and there’s greater communication.

Then once you get into a routine, or when the major races are done. You can drop down to the basic plan. As it will also be lighter maintenance for your coach, as he gets to know you better!

Kat
    Participant

Hi Mat πŸ˜€

Thanks again for your response and advice, much appreciated!

Kat x

Kat
    Participant

Hi, me again 😆

I’m trying to budget for 16 weeks worth of personalised online coaching; if I were to start training for my ‘A’ race, which is on 10th June, I’d need to start training for it week commencing 20th February.

If I sign up for the first month now, can I delay the first week of personalised coaching until 20th February? Or should I wait until the week before the 20th to sign up? How much time would a coach need to get all the personal information they need from me in order to set the first week of training?

Sorry for all the questions 😆

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Kat x

Kat
    Participant

Found the online coaching FAQ – answered my own question πŸ˜€

Mat O’Halloran
    Participant

Hey Kat – that’s good news. We aim to be as flexible and comprehensive as possible, all the while providing a world class service.

When you start the process, you will be sent a questionnaire, waiver, ect. so that we have a good idea on various information.

Best would be for Robbie or our Admin, to make the initial contact with your desired coach, 3 to 5 days prior to your first day of planned formal coaching. So you can get started with ease, all the while hitting the ground running πŸ˜‰

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.