Epic training weekend in Bozeman, Montana with Trisutto North American Coach Mateo Mercur.
Join Trisutto North American Coach, Mateo Mercur for individual swim, bike, and run coaching in Bozeman, Montana. The three day camp will provide in-depth instruction, informative talks, and personalized coaching for Olympic distance through long course athletes. In addition to training sessions, the camp will also include skills clinics for open water swim, bike handling, and transitions. This weekend intensive will give you the tools and insights to take your training to the next level.
Location and Accommodation
Epic Athletics will serve as the hub for the Bozeman camp, with training at Bozeman Beach, Montana State Univerity, and the surrounding areas.
For any questions regarding this camp please contact Mateo directly firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evening presentation on Trisutto Training Methodology as well as pacing, nutrition, and hydration strategies for endurance racing
- Individualized coaching and technique work in each training session across the disciplines
- Open water swim clinic focusing on safety, anxiety reduction, entries, exits, and navigation
- Transition and Bike Handling Clinic
- Exclusive small camp guarantees one on one attention on swim, bike, run.
During the camp you will get individual coaching on swim, bike and run techniques, while applying the Trisutto training methods to improve your performance.
6pm to 7:30pm – Evening presentation at Epic Athletics. Overview and Pacing, Nutrition, and Hydration Strategies for Endurance Racing Success.
7am to 8:30am – Transition and Bike Skills Clinic @ Epic
10am to 11:30am – Swim session @ Montana State University pool
3pm to 4:30pm – Indoor bike session @ Epic
7am to 8.30am – Run session @ Epic
12pm to 1:30pm – Open Water Swim Clinic and Training Session @ Bozeman Beach
Aspects that are covered over the week are:
- Training philosophy – Trisutto principles and training methodology.
- Swim training – techniques for the individual athlete, use of swim tools, stroke correction.
- Bike training – positioning, technique for the individual athlete, gear selection, and skills.
- Run training – run mechanics, training principles, and technical correction.
- Pacing, Nutrition, Hydration – strategies for endurance racing success.
- Triathlon – integration of swim, bike and run into the one training approach.
Before joining our camp please download our Accident & Liability Waiver.