8th May – 13th May, 2017.
Improve your performance at one of the most exotic triathlon destinations in the world.
Join Trisutto Head Coach, Brett Sutton, at our Paphos, Cyprus base, Aliathon Holiday Village. The one week camp will provide you with personalised coaching suited to Olympics distance through to long course athletes. You’ll get individual advice on swim, bike and run while applying Trisutto.com training methods to improve your performance.
This camp is perfect for athletes who have raced the Larnaca Triathlon (7th May). There is an emphasis on learning, with workouts being tailored to each athlete.
Attendance to the camp is strictly limited and will sell out.
Register for the Larnaca triathlon here.
Location and Accommodation
All training will be conducted at Aliathon Holiday Village, making use of their facilities and central location.
Booking for accommodation need to be made separately through Nikol Ioannou from Mokapot Productions. Mokapot provide a variety of package options which include:
- Airport Transfers
- Half-board Catering
- On Road Support
- On Road Nutrition
- Pool Sessions
- Running Track Sessions
To book and view accommodation options click here.
During the camp you will get individual advice on swim, bike and run techniques, while applying the Trisutto.com training methods to improve your performance. No two camps are the same but a typical camp will include 18-22 hours of training across all three disciplines
Aspects that are covered over the week are:
- Training philosophy – learn Trisutto.com principles of periodisation, the training mix, psychology + physiology, athlete development and the use of races within these considerations.
- Swim training – techniques for the individual athlete, use of swim tools, stroke correction.
- Bike training – positioning, technique for the individual athlete, bicycle and component selection, skills, tools.
- Run training – technique for the individual athlete, shoe choice, use of run tools (hills, track, treadmill, road).
- Triathlon – integration of swim, bike and run into the one training approach.
- Stretching – massage, warm up and warm downs.
- All swim, bike and run coaching
- Pre-camp questionnaire
- Unlimited access to coaches during the camp