22nd to 25th April, 2017
Improve your fitness and train in beautiful Tuscany, Italy.
Join Trisutto coaches, Edith Niederfriniger and Irene Coletto for individual swim, ride and run coaching in Tuscany, Italy. During the camp, you will train alongside other athletes, receiving advice during workouts on your swim, bike and run technique, with opportunities to ask questions throughout.
Location and Accommodation
The camp is held at Poggio All’Agnello Country & Beach Residential Resort which boasts 3-pools, wellness centre, restaurants and is the current base for Italian Triathlon Federation.
Accommodation isn’t included in the camp cost, but room bookings must be made through Emanuela Redaelli at Riga di Vele Travel Agency (email@example.com). Flights and other travel arrangements can also be booked via Emanuela.
During the camp you will get individual advice on swim, bike and run techniques, while applying the Trisutto training methods to improve your performance. No two camps are the same but a typical camp will include 18-22 hours of training across all three disciplines.
Aspects that are covered over the week are:
- Training philosophy– learn Trisutto.com principles of periodisation, the training mix, psychology + physiology, athlete development and the use of races within these considerations.
- Swim training– techniques for the individual athlete, use of swim tools, stroke correction.
- Bike training– positioning, technique for the individual athlete, bicycle and component selection, skills, tools.
- Run training– technique for the individual athlete, shoe choice, use of run tools (hills, track, treadmill, road).
- Triathlon– integration of swim, bike and run into the one training approach.
- Stretching– massage, warm up and warm downs.
- All swim, bike and run coaching
- Pre-camp questionnaire
- Unlimited access coaches on camp.