Trisutto Triathlon Training Camp 17th-18th February 2018 with Coach Robert Taylor
What a great way to kick off the 2018 training season. An oppportunity to learn Trisutto methods early enough to incorporate into 2018 training. Reserve your place for our upcoming Hilton Head Training Camp in South Carolina, USA. with Trisutto Coach Robert Taylor
Existing Trisutto coached athletes are eligible for camp discount prices between 5-20%. Contact trisutto.com before booking to be eligible to receive your code.
- Great weather
- Incredible training facilities
- Quiet rural roads available for riding on your own
- Miles of paths dedicated solely to running around Hilton Head Island
- Served as the site of the US Triathlon Series Olympic Distance National Championship in the 1980’s
- GREAT LOCAL CUISINE!
Camp Focus and Agenda
Focusing on the fundamental principles of the Trisutto method that can make an immediate improvement in performance.
Emphasizing the importance of incorporating the proper training methods with fundamental principles in order to maximize effectiveness
Saturday – February 17
AM: Swim workout with instruction and feedback
Noon: Run workout with instruction and feedback
PM: Optional easy bike on your own
Sunday – February 18
AM: Bike/Run Brick workout
Noon: Swim workout with instruction and feedback
PM: Closing Remarks/Q and A
Island Rec Centre
20 Wilborn Road
Hilton Head, SC 29926
Meeting Time: 9:30 AM Saturday 17 February
Athletes can ride to the pool, but the distance will vary depending on accommodations. We will have plenty of transportation available for athletes who need transportation from their accommodations if they choose not to ride
The entry fee to the aquatics facility is not included in the camp fee. Cost is $5.00/day.
- Clothing suited for outdoor running and riding in warm weather, but keep in mind that it is still Winter and temps may get a little cooler than normal
- Pull buoy, paddles and all your swimming tools
- Bike/Cycling gear – additionally athletes driving to the camp are requested to bring their personal turbo trainers for indoor session(s). We will have a few available for those who will not be able to drive.
Before joining our camp please download our Accident & Liability Waiver.
Please contact Coach Robert Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions about the camp