3 days between 1st July to 7th July, 2017
Train in the beautiful mountains of central Greece, while applying Trisutto principles to improve your performance.
Join Trisutto Coach, Vassilis Krommidas for specific swim, ride and run coaching in Karpenisi Greece. During the camp, you will receive advice during workouts on your swim, bike and run technique, with opportunities to ask questions throughout.
Trisutto athletes receive a discount when booking at I Gonia tis Linas, with accommodation costing 35 EURO per night half board. To make a reservation please contact Vassilis.
During the camp you will get individual advice on swim, bike and run techniques, while applying the Trisutto training methods to improve your performance.
Aspects that are covered during the camp are:
- Training philosophy – learn Trisutto principles of periodisation, the training mix, psychology + physiology, athlete development and the use of races within these considerations.
- Swim training – techniques for the individual athlete, use of swim tools, stroke correction.
- Bike training – positioning, technique for the individual athlete, bicycle and component selection, skills, tools.
- Run training – technique for the individual athlete, shoe choice, use of run tools (hills, track, treadmill, road).
- Triathlon – integration of swim, bike and run into the one training approach.
- Stretching – massage, warm up and warm downs.
- Injuries – prevention, treatment, athlete mentality and training around or through them.
- Race execution – strategy for the individual athlete and season goals.
- All swim, bike and run coaching
- Escort car at all cycling sessions
- Presentation on the Trisutto methodologies and principles
- Use of pool and athletics track at all sessions
- Possible threshold test with BSX
For more information about the camp, travel and the accommodation please click here to contact Vassilis Krommidas
** Please let us know which three days you will be attending when you register. The three days must be between July 1st and July 7th, 2017