1st May to 6th May, 2017.
Reserve your place at our popular Mallorca Training Camps in Puerto Pollensa.
Join Trisutto Coaches, Brett Sutton and Dirk Neumann for individual swim, ride and run coaching in Puerto Pollensa, Mallorca. During the camp you will receive advice during workouts on all areas of triathlon, with opportunities to ask questions throughout.
Location and Accommodation
It is recommended that you book your accommodation with Hoposa Villaconcha as this will be our training base. To make your bookings here please contact Tomeu via firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon registering for the camp, Trisutto.com will provide you with a discount code for the accommodation.
There are also other accommodation options that will suit your travel needs close to the camp.
Bike hire: Athletes who wish to rent a bike for the camp can do so through Bimont Bike Hire. They can be contacted via, email@example.com.
Transfers: Conde Transfers offer competitive prices and are reliable. They can be booked via the SportHotel Vilaconcha website.
During the camp you will get individual advice on swim, bike and run techniques, while applying the Trisutto.com training methods to improve your performance. No two camps are the same but a typical camp will include 18-22 hours of training across all three disciplines.
Aspects that are covered during the camp are:
- Training philosophy– learn Trisutto.com principles of periodisation, the training mix, psychology + physiology, athlete development and the use of races within these considerations.
- Swim training– techniques for the individual athlete, use of swim tools, stroke correction.
- Bike training– positioning, technique for the individual athlete, bicycle and component selection, skills, tools.
- Run training– technique for the individual athlete, shoe choice, use of run tools (hills, track, treadmill, road).
- Triathlon– integration of swim, bike and run into the one training approach.
- Stretching– massage, warm up and warm downs.
- Injuries – prevention, treatment, athlete mentality and training around or through them.
- Race execution– strategy for the individual athlete and season goals.
- All swim, bike and run coaching
- Pre-camp questionnaire
- Unlimited access coaches on camp