12th to 17th March, 2018
The camp will provide a perfect opportunity for early season training, with a 70.3/Ironman focus. The camp will be perfect for all levels of athletes.
Join Trisutto.com Coach, Rafal Medak for specific swim, ride and run coaching in Maspalomas, Gran Canaria. During the camp you will receive advice during workouts on your swim, bike and run technique, with opportunities to ask questions throughout.
Location and Accommodation
All training will be conducted at Pool Ernesto Hernandes Dan Fernando de Maspalomas, making use of their facilities and central location.
It is recommend that you book accommodation close to the pool, there are a variety of options close by to suit your budget.
During the camp you will get individual advice on swim, bike and run techniques, while applying the Trisutto.com training methods to improve your performance. No two camps are the same but a typical camp will include training across all three disciplines.
Aspects that are covered during the camp are:
- Training philosophy – learn Trisutto.com principles of periodisation, the training mix, psychology + physiology, athlete development and the use of races within these considerations.
- Swim training – techniques for the individual athlete, use of swim tools, stroke correction.
- Bike training – positioning, technique for the individual athlete, bicycle and component selection, skills, tools.
- Run training – technique for the individual athlete, shoe choice, use of run tools (hills, track, treadmill, road).
- Triathlon – integration of swim, bike and run into the one training approach.
- Stretching – massage, warm up and warm downs.
- Injuries – prevention, treatment, athlete mentality and training around or through them.
- Race execution – strategy for the individual athlete and season goals.
- All swim, bike and run coaching
- Pre-camp questionnaire
- Unlimited access coaches on camp
For more information about the camps, travel and the accommodation please click here to contact Rafal Medak.
Download our Camp FAQ Guide.
Before joining our camp please download our Accident & Liability Waiver.