13th March to 18th March, 2017
Kickstart your European season at our Maspalomas training camp, while applying Trisutto.com principles to improve your performance.
Join Trisutto.com High Performance coach, Rafal Medak for specific swim, ride and run coaching in Maspalomas, Gran Canaria. During the camp you will receive advice during workouts on your swim, bike and run technique, with opportunities to ask questions throughout.
Head Coach Brett Sutton will be coaching the swim and providing a triathlon talk on day 1 of the camp.
This camp is perfect for those training for early season races, Ironman South Africa, 70.3 Mallorca, Challenge Gran Canaria and Ironman Lanzarote.
Location and Accommodation
All training will be conducted at Pool Ernesto Hernandes Dan Fernando de Maspalomas, making use of their facilities and central location.
All athletes need to make their own travel and accommodation arrangements. There is a variety of accommodation available in Masplomas to choose from to suit your budget and needs. Booking.com provides a variety of options. Palm Oasis or Koala Garden Suits are good choices as they are close to the swimming pool and Municipal Park where we run regularly.
During the camp you will get individual advice on swim, bike and run techniques, while applying the Trisutto.com training methods to improve your performance. No two camps are the same but a typical camp will include 18-22 hours of training across all three disciplines.
Aspects that are covered during the camp are:
- Training philosophy – learn Trisutto.com principles of periodisation, the training mix, psychology + physiology, athlete development and the use of races within these considerations.
- Swim training – techniques for the individual athlete, use of swim tools, stroke correction.
- Bike training – positioning, technique for the individual athlete, bicycle and component selection, skills, tools.
- Run training – technique for the individual athlete, shoe choice, use of run tools (hills, track, treadmill, road).
- Triathlon – integration of swim, bike and run into the one training approach.
- Stretching – massage, warm up and warm downs.
- Injuries – prevention, treatment, athlete mentality and training around or through them.
- Race execution – strategy for the individual athlete and season goals.
- All swim, bike and run coaching
- Pre-camp questionnaire
- Unlimited access coaches on camp
For more information about the camps, travel and the accommodation please click here to contact Rafal Medak.