Two week Ironman Mont Tremblant preparation training camp – 2nd to 15th July, 2017.
Reserve your place for upcoming Mont Tremblant Training camp, in Quebec Canada.
Join Trisutto North American Coaches Ed Rechnitzer and Mary Beth Ellis (3 x IM Mont Tremblant Champion) for individual advice on your swim, bike and run. A unique opportunity to prepare for IM Mont Tremblant on 20 August, while applying Trisutto principles to improve your performance.
The camp will feature rides and runs on the actual Ironman Mont Tremblant course and throughout the local area, specific key track and treadmill sessions, as well as open water swims in Lac Tremblant.
Coaching will be facilitated in English and French.
** First 10 persons to register for any of the three camps will receive an advance registration code for IM Mont Tremblant 2018!
Location and Accommodation
The camp will base itself from Complexe Aquatique Mont Tremblant, which provides state of the art facilities.
Accomodation isn’t included in the camp cost, but with Mont Tremblant being a holiday destination there are a variety of options available to suit any budget.
For more information on accomodation and location, see out Camp FAQ guide at the bottom of the page.
During the camp you will get individual advice on swim, bike and run techniques, while applying the Trisutto training methods to improve your performance. No two camps are the same but a typical camp will include 18-22 hours of training across all three disciplines.
Aspects that are covered during the camp are:
- Training philosophy– learn Trisutto.com principles of periodisation, the training mix, psychology + physiology, athlete development and the use of races within these considerations.
- Swim training– techniques for the individual athlete, use of swim tools, stroke correction.
- Bike training– positioning, technique for the individual athlete, bicycle and component selection, skills, tools.
- Run training– technique for the individual athlete, shoe choice, use of run tools (hills, track, treadmill, road).
- Triathlon– integration of swim, bike and run into the one training approach.
- Stretching– massage, warm up and warm downs.
- Injuries – prevention, treatment, athlete mentality and training around or through them.
- Race execution– strategy for the individual athlete and season goals.
- All swim, bike and run coaching
- Pre-camp questionnaire
- Unlimited access coaches on camp
Before joining our camp please download our Accident & Liability Waiver.