Mont Tremblant training camp – 15th to 21st July, 2018.
Reserve your place for upcoming Mont Tremblant Training camp, in Quebec Canada.
Join Trisutto Coach Ed Rechnitzer at our Mont Tremblant base for squad training and individual advice on your swim, bike and run. Also an ideal opportunity to prepare for IM Mont Tremblant on 19 August, while applying Trisutto principles to improve your performance.
The camp will be conducted as squad training. All participants will be treated like a team member, receive individualized attention and session adjustments as needed. Training will also feature rides and runs on the actual Ironman Mont Tremblant course and throughout the local area, specific key track and treadmill sessions, as well as open water swims.
Coaching will be facilitated in English and French.
*Existing Trisutto coached athletes are eligible for camp discount prices between 10-20%. Contact Trisutto.com in advance of your booking to be eligible to receive your code.
Location and Accommodation
The camp will use different venues throughout the Mont Tremblant area. Pool swims and indoor turbo and treadmill sessions as well as track sessions will be held at the Complexe Aquatique Mont Tremblant, which provides state of the art facilities. Open water swims will be held at Lac Tremblant and Lac Mercier.
Accomodation isn’t included in the camp cost, but with Mont Tremblant being a holiday destination there are a variety of options available to suit any budget.
For more information on accomodation options and location, please refer to our Camp FAQ guide at the bottom of the page.
During the camp you will get individual advice on swim, bike and run techniques, while applying the Trisutto.com training methods to improve your performance. No two camps are the same but a typical camp will include 18-22 hours of training across all three disciplines.
Aspects that are covered during the camp are:
- Training philosophy– learn Trisutto.com principles of periodisation, the training mix, psychology + physiology, athlete development and the use of races within these considerations.
- Swim training– techniques for the individual athlete, use of swim tools, stroke correction.
- Bike training– positioning, technique for the individual athlete, bicycle and component selection, skills, tools.
- Run training– technique for the individual athlete, shoe choice, use of run tools (hills, track, treadmill, road).
- Triathlon– integration of swim, bike and run into the one training approach.
- Stretching– massage, warm up and warm downs.
- Injuries – prevention, treatment, athlete mentality and training around or through them.
- Race execution– strategy for the individual athlete and season goals.
- All swim, bike and run coaching
- Unlimited access coaches on camp
Before joining our camp please download our Accident & Liability Waiver.
Please contact coach Ed Rechnitzer if you have questions about the camp email@example.com