Naoussa (Nikolaos) – 9th to 11th February, 2018
Train in the beautiful mountains of central Greece, while applying Trisutto principles to improve your performance.
Join Trisutto Coach, Vassilis Krommidas for a swim focused camp in Naoussa, Greece. During the camp, you will receive advice during workouts on your swim technique, with opportunities to ask questions throughout.
Location and Accommodation
All training will be based out of Naoussa Municipal Swimming Pool, this will be the meeting point each day for the camp.
Camp accommodation will be at ‘To nisi tis Margaritas Hotel’ . Trisutto.com athletes receive a discount when booking, with 30 EURO per night for bed and breakfast, 38 EURO per night half board, and 45 Euro per night full board. To make a reservation please contact Vassilis (email@example.com) before January 29, 2018
This camp will specifically focus on swimming, where you will gain individual advice on swimming techniques, while applying the Trisutto training methods to improve your performance.
Aspects that are covered during the camp are:
- Training philosophy – learn Trisutto principles of periodisation, the training mix, psychology + physiology, athlete development and the use of races within these considerations.
- Swim training – techniques for the individual athlete, use of swim tools, stroke correction.
- Triathlon – integration of swim, bike and run into the one training approach.
- Stretching – massage, warm up and warm downs.
- Injuries – prevention, treatment, athlete mentality and training around or through them.
- Race execution – strategy for the individual athlete and season goals.
- All swim coaching
- Pool entry is included in camp fee
- Presentation on the Trisutto methodologies and principles
For more information about the camps, travel and the accommodation please click here to contact Vassilis Krommidas