29th April to 1st May, 2017.
Come join 2014 Asian Tri Coach of the year, Mat O’Halloran for a warm weather camp, to jump start your season.
Join High Performance Trisutto Coach, Mat O’Halloran at our Iskandar Puteri Camp in Johor, Malaysia. This three day camp is perfect for those in the South East Asian region looking for a quality training weekend using the Trisutto methodologies. The camp will provide you with personalised coaching suited to Olympic distance athletes, through to long course athletes.
All sessions will be run under the expert guidance of Mat O’Halloran, who has over 10 years’ experience qualifying Elite athletes for the SEA Games, Asian Beach Games, and Asian Games. All the while guiding multiple age group athletes finish their first triathlon or qualify for the Ironman World Championships Kona, Hawaii.
Location and Accommodation
The camp is based at the EduCity Sports Complex, an outstanding sporting facility with an athletics track, 50m pool and gym facilities.
Accommodation isn’t included in the camp cost, as we want to enable athletes the flexibility to choose their own hotels. There are a number of options near the sporting complex that may be appropriate:
- Impiana or Ujana executive apartments.
- Amanrasi Hotel (mid-range)
- Nusa CT Hotel (Budget)
During the camp you will get individual advice on swim, bike and run techniques, while applying the Trisutto training methods to improve your performance. No two camps are the same but for information on what is planned for this camp click here.
Aspects that are covered during the camp are:
- Training philosophy – learn Trisutto.com principles of periodisation, the training mix, psychology + physiology, athlete development and the use of races within these considerations.
- Swim training – techniques for the individual athlete, use of swim tools, stroke correction.
- Bike training – positioning, technique for the individual athlete, bicycle and component selection, skills, tools.
- Run training – technique for the individual athlete, shoe choice, use of run tools (hills, track, treadmill, road).
- Triathlon – integration of swim, bike and run into the one training approach.
- Stretching – massage, warm up and warm downs.
- All swim, bike and run coaching
- Pre-camp questionnaire
- Access to all the state of the art facilities at EduCity Sport Complex
For more information contact Mat O’Halloran.