30th December to 6th January, 2018
Train at one of Europe’s top triathlon training centres under the guidance of our High-Performance Coaches.
Join High Performance Trisutto Coaches, Edith Niederfriniger, at our Canary Islands base, Playitas Resort. The one week camp will provide you with personalised coaching suited to Olympics distance athletes through to long course athletes.
Attendance to the camp is strictly limited and will sell out.
Location and Accommodation
The camp is based at the Playitas Resort, voted one of Europe’s top triathlon training centres, where many elite athletes prepare for their season.
Accommodation isn’t included in the camp cost, but room bookings must be made through Emanuela Redaelli at Fcz Travel Mondo Triathlon Travel Agency (email@example.com). Flights and other travel arrangements can also be booked via Emanuela.
Accommodation is severely limited at this time of year. Please book your accommodation before booking the camp.
During the camp you will get individual advice on swim, bike and run techniques, while applying the Trisutto.com training methods to improve your performance. No two camps are the same but a typical camp will include 18-22 hours of training across all three disciplines
Aspects that are covered over the week are:
- Training philosophy – learn Trisutto.com principles of periodisation, the training mix, psychology + physiology, athlete development and the use of races within these considerations.
- Swim training – techniques for the individual athlete, use of swim tools, stroke correction.
- Bike training – positioning, technique for the individual athlete, bicycle and component selection, skills, tools.
- Run training – technique for the individual athlete, shoe choice, use of run tools (hills, track, treadmill, road).
- Triathlon – integration of swim, bike and run into the one training approach.
- Stretching – massage, warm up and warm downs.
- All swim, bike and run coaching
- Pre-camp questionnaire
- Access to all the state of the art facilities at Playitas resort