Join one of Australia’s most successful triathlon coaches, Rob Pickard, for the first Trisutto camp in tropical Guam.
Join High Performance Trisutto Coach, Rob Pickard, at our two day camp in Guam. The camp will provide you with personalised coaching suited to Olympics distance athletes through to long course athletes.
Attendance to the camp is strictly limited and will sell out.
Location and Accommodation
The camp is based at Leo Palace Resort which provides first class sporting facilities. Swim sessions will take place at the resorts 50m pool, high quality track and excellent local cycle routes. Cycling sessions will be at various locations which will be announced at the camp.
Accommodation isn’t included in the camp cost, but Leo Palace Resort is the official accommodation. Pool and track access is included when you book a room at the resort.
During the camp you will get individual advice on swim, bike and run techniques, while applying the Trisutto training methods to improve your performance.
Aspects that are covered over the two days are:
- Training philosophy – learn Trisutto.com principles of periodisation, the training mix, psychology + physiology, athlete development and the use of races within these considerations.
- Swim training– techniques for the individual athlete, use of swim tools, stroke correction.
- Bike training – positioning, technique for the individual athlete, bicycle and component selection, skills, tools.
- Run training– technique for the individual athlete, shoe choice, use of run tools (hills, track, treadmill, road).
- Triathlon– integration of swim, bike and run into the one training approach.
- Stretching– massage, warm up and warm downs.
- All swim, bike and run coaching
- Pre-camp questionnaire
- Access to all the state of the art facilities
For more information about the camps, travel and the accommodation please click here, or contact Rob Pickard.