Join one of Australia’s most successful triathlon coaches, Rob Pickard, for the first Trisutto.com camp in Subic Bay, Philippines.
Join High Performance Trisutto Coach, Rob Pickard, at our three day camp in Subic Bay, Philippines. The camp will provide you with personalised coaching suited to Olympics distance athletes through to long course athletes.
Attendance to the camp is strictly limited and will sell out.
Location and Accommodation
The camp is based at WOW Recreation & Activity Centre near Remy Sports Field. Swim sessions will take place at the pool with track sessions taking place at the Remy Sports Field. Cycling sessions will be at various locations which will be announced at the camp.
Accommodation isn’t included in the camp cost, but we suggest the Best Western Hotel in Subic Bay, because of its central location. There is a variety of accommodation options within walking distance to the pool.
During the camp you will get individual advice on swim, bike and run techniques, while applying the Trisutto.com training methods to improve your performance.
Aspects that are covered over the 3 days are:
- Training philosophy – learn Trisutto.com principles of periodisation, the training mix, psychology + physiology, athlete development and the use of races within these considerations.
- Swim training – techniques for the individual athlete, use of swim tools, stroke correction.
- Bike training – positioning, technique for the individual athlete, bicycle and component selection, skills, tools.
- Run training – technique for the individual athlete, shoe choice, use of run tools (hills, track, treadmill, road).
- Triathlon – integration of swim, bike and run into the one training approach.
- Stretching – massage, warm up and warm downs.
- All swim, bike and run coaching
- Pre-camp questionnaire
- Access to all the state of the art facilities.
For more information about the camps, travel and the accommodation please click here, or contact Rob Pickard.