10 days camp, 1st to 10th September, 2017.
An intensive training camp for those looking for elite level training in preparation for the Ironman World Championship in Kona.
Join Trisutto.com Head Coach, Brett Sutton and leading Ironman Coach Bella Bayliss for specific swim, ride and run coaching in Sands Beach, Lanzarote. During the camp you will receive advice during workouts on your swim, bike and run technique, with opportunities to ask questions throughout.
This camp is aimed at age group athletes who have achieved, or are aiming for Kona qualification, as well as professional triathletes. The training will be intensive and aimed at those who regularly train multiple times per day (+20 hours per week). This camp will ensure you are in the best form for the Ironman World Championships in October.
Location and Accommodation
All training will be conducted at Sands Beach Resort, Lanzarote, making use of their facilities and central location.
Those attending the camp receive a discount for the accommodation, for discount details please refer to the Camp FAQ below.
When booking accommodation at Sands Beach, please phone or e-mail reservations, and mention that you are attending the Trisutto Training Camp with Brett Sutton, to receive the best possible price.
For any additional accommodation requests, enquiries, please contact Karina at firstname.lastname@example.org
During the camp you will get individual advice on swim, bike and run techniques, while applying the Trisutto.com training methods to improve your performance. No two camps are the same, but a typical camp will include 18-22 hours of training across all three disciplines.
Aspects that are covered during the camp are:
- Training philosophy – learn Trisutto.com principles of periodisation, the training mix, psychology + physiology, athlete development and the use of races within these considerations.
- Swim training – techniques for the individual athlete, use of swim tools, stroke correction.
- Bike training – positioning, technique for the individual athlete, bicycle and component selection, skills, tools.
- Run training – technique for the individual athlete, shoe choice, use of run tools (hills, track, treadmill, road).
- Triathlon – integration of swim, bike and run into the one training approach.
- Stretching – massage, warm up and warm downs.
- Injuries – prevention, treatment, athlete mentality and training around or through them.
- Race execution – strategy for the individual athlete and season goals.
- All swim, bike and run coaching
- Pre-camp questionnaire
- Unlimited access coaches on camp.