15th to 18th June, 2017.
Fine tune your preparation for Challenge Roth at a 4 day camp in Germany under Coach Carson Christen.
Join Coach, Carson Christen in Schweinfurt, Germany, for four days of swim, bike and run coaching. The camp will include middle and long-distance training options specific to swim, bike, and run, as well as and advice on training, pacing, and nutrition. There is an emphasis on learning, with workouts being tailored to each athlete.
Attendance to the camp is strictly limited.
All training will be conducted at Silvana Pool, making use of their sporting facilities and the nearby running tracks
The initial meeting will be at 12pm on Thursday, 15 June.
During the camp you will get individual advice on swim, bike and run techniques, while applying the Trisutto training methods to improve your performance. Training days may vary depending on weather conditions and what athletes are training for. Below is a loose guide of what will happen on each day.
Thursday: Swim + Run
Friday: Bike, Swim, Bike
Saturday: Swim + Bike
Sunday: Swim + Run
Aspects that are covered over the week are:
- Training philosophy – learn Trisutto principles of periodisation, the training mix, psychology + physiology, athlete development and the use of races within these considerations.
- Swim training – techniques for the individual athlete, use of swim tools, stroke correction.
- Bike training – positioning, technique for the individual athlete, bicycle and component selection, skills, tools.
- Triathlon – integration of swim, bike and run into the one training approach.
- Stretching – massage, warm up and warm downs.
- All swim, bike and run coaching
- Unlimited access to coaches during the camp