Trisutto training camp with Michelle Barnes – 4 days attendance
Escape the winter cold for some training in the sun, while applying Trisutto.com principles to improve your performance.
Join Trisutto.com Canada Coach, Michelle Barnes for individual swim, ride and run coaching in Scottsdale, Arizona. During the camp you will receive advice during workouts on your swim, bike and run technique, with opportunities to ask questions throughout.
The camp will feature rides and runs through the desert and hills in the national parks surrounding Scottsdale, along with open water swimming in Canyon Lake.
Location and Accommodation
All training will be conducted around McDowell Mountain Ranch Aquatic Centre, making use of their top facilities and beautiful location.
It is recommended that you book accommodation close to the pool, with a variety of options available from condos to motels.
During the camp you will get individual advice on swim, bike and run, while applying the Trisutto.com training methods to improve your performance. No two camps are the same but a typical camp will include 18-22 hours of training across all three disciplines
Aspects that are covered during the camp are:
- Training philosophy– learn Trisutto.com principles of periodisation, the training mix, psychology + physiology, athlete development and the use of races within these considerations.
- Swim training– techniques for the individual athlete, use of swim tools, stroke correction.
- Bike training– positioning, technique for the individual athlete, bicycle and component selection, skills, tools.
- Run training– technique for the individual athlete, shoe choice, use of run tools (hills, track, treadmill, road).
- Triathlon– integration of swim, bike and run into the one training approach.
- Stretching– massage, warm up and warm downs.
- Injuries – prevention, treatment, athlete mentality and training around or through them.
- Race execution– strategy for the individual athlete and season goals.
- All swim, bike and run coaching
- Pre-camp questionnaire
- Unlimited access coaches on camp
For more information about the camps, travel and the accommodation please click here, or contact Michelle Barnes.