14th August to 19th August, 2017
$449 early bird price up to 1st July.$499 standard price from 2nd July.
Train at the top of the world with the worlds best athletes.
Join Coach Rafal Medak for individual swim, ride and run coaching at the Trisutto headquarters in St Mortiz, Switzerland. During the camp you will receive advice during workouts on your swim, bike and run technique, with opportunities to ask questions throughout.
Location and Accommodation
All training will be conducted at the world class training facilities on offer in St Moritz. Being a small town all facilities are a short walk or ride away.
Being a holiday town there is a range off accommodation options, with there being many affordable choices. Prices vary depending on the season and occupancy (CHF 70 to CHF 130 per night).
Please see the camp guide below, or contact Rafal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
During the camp you will get individual advice on swim, bike and run techniques, while applying the Trisutto training methods to improve your performance.
Aspects that are covered during the camp are:
- Training philosophy – learn Trisutto principles of periodisation, the training mix, psychology + physiology, athlete development and the use of races within these considerations.
- Swim training – techniques for the individual athlete, use of swim tools, stroke correction.
- Bike training – positioning, technique for the individual athlete, bicycle and component selection, skills, tools.
- Run training – technique for the individual athlete, shoe choice, use of run tools (hills, track, treadmill, road).
- Triathlon – integration of swim, bike and run into the one training approach.
- Stretching – massage, warm up and warm downs.
- Injuries – prevention, treatment, athlete mentality and training around or through them.
- Race execution – strategy for the individual athlete and season goals.
- All swim, bike and run coaching
- Access to world class running track
- Unlimited access coaches on camp.
The Camp Fee Covers coaching only. For pool entry, and accommodation details please refer to the guide below.
For more information about the camps, travel and the accommodation please click here, or contact Rafal (email@example.com).
Click on the below image to download our St Moritz Camp FAQ Guide.