12 June to 17 June, 2017
Train at the top of the world with the worlds best athletes.
Join Brett Sutton for individual swim, ride and run coaching at the Trisutto headquarters in St Mortiz, Switzerland. During the camp you will receive advice during workouts on your swim, bike and run technique, with opportunities to ask questions throughout.
Location and Accommodation
All training will be conducted at the world class training facilities on offer in St Moritz. Being a small town all facilities are a short walk or ride away.
The official accommodation and Trisutto partner for the camp is the Kempinski Hotel, St Mortiz. The hotel offers athletes a 5-star experience with access to world class training facilities.
During the camp you will get individual advice on swim, bike and run techniques, while applying the Trisutto training methods to improve your performance. No two camps are the same but a typical camp will include 18-22 hours of training across all three disciplines.
Aspects that are covered during the camp are:
- Training philosophy – learn Trisutto principles of periodisation, the training mix, psychology + physiology, athlete development and the use of races within these considerations.
- Swim training – techniques for the individual athlete, use of swim tools, stroke correction.
- Bike training – positioning, technique for the individual athlete, bicycle and component selection, skills, tools.
- Run training – technique for the individual athlete, shoe choice, use of run tools (hills, track, treadmill, road).
- Triathlon – integration of swim, bike and run into the one training approach.
- Stretching – massage, warm up and warm downs.
- Injuries – prevention, treatment, athlete mentality and training around or through them.
- Race execution – strategy for the individual athlete and season goals.
- All swim, bike and run coaching
- Access to world class running track and pool entry
- Pre-camp questionnaire
- Unlimited access coaches on camp.
The Camp Fee Covers coaching only. For pool entry, and accommodation details please refer to the guide below.
For more information about the camps, travel and the accommodation please click here, or contact Robbie.
Click on the below image to download our St Moritz Camp FAQ Guide.