19th to 20th August, 2017.
Join Trisutto Coaches, Brett Sutton, at Sports Campus Sursee near Lucerne. The two day camp will provide you with personalised coaching suited to Olympics distance through to long course athletes. You’ll get individual advice on swim and bike turbo while applying Trisutto training methods to improve your performance. There is an emphasis on learning, with workouts being tailored to each athlete.
Attendance to the camp is strictly limited.
Location and Accommodation
All training will be conducted at Sports Campus Sursee, making use of their sporting facilities
Booking for accommodation must be made directly with Sports Campus Sursee at the following link:
This is to ensure availability as Trisutto Campers! Please do NOT book over any other hotel booking platforms.
During the camp you will get individual advice on swim, bike and run techniques, while applying the Trisutto training methods to improve your performance.
Aspects that are covered over the week are:
- Training philosophy – learn Trisutto principles of periodisation, the training mix, psychology + physiology, athlete development and the use of races within these considerations.
- Swim training – techniques for the individual athlete, use of swim tools, stroke correction.
- Bike training – positioning, technique for the individual athlete, bicycle and component selection, skills, tools.
- Triathlon – integration of swim, bike and run into the one training approach.
- Stretching – massage, warm up and warm downs.
- All swim, and bike coaching
- Pre-camp questionnaire
- Unlimited access to coaches during the camp
Before joining our camp please download our Accident & Liability Waiver.