25th to 26th March, 2017.
Train at Switzerland’s Sports Campus Sursee alongside Trisutto European Head Coach Jo Spindler .
Join Trisutto Coaches, Jo Spindler, Carson Christen and Brett Sutton, at Sports Campus Sursee near Lucerne. The two day camp will provide you with personalised coaching suited to Olympics distance through to long course athletes. You’ll get individual advice on swim and bike turbo while applying Trisutto training methods to improve your performance. There is an emphasis on learning, with workouts being tailored to each athlete.
Attendance to the camp is strictly limited and will sell out.
Location and Accommodation
All training will be conducted at Sports Campus Sursee, making use of their sporting facilities.
Booking for accommodation needs to be made directly with Sports Campus Sursee .
During the camp you will get individual advice on swim, bike and run techniques, while applying the Trisutto training methods to improve your performance.
Aspects that are covered over the week are:
- Training philosophy – learn Trisutto principles of periodisation, the training mix, psychology + physiology, athlete development and the use of races within these considerations.
- Swim training – techniques for the individual athlete, use of swim tools, stroke correction.
- Bike training – positioning, technique for the individual athlete, bicycle and component selection, skills, tools.
- Triathlon – integration of swim, bike and run into the one training approach.
- Stretching – massage, warm up and warm downs.
- All swim, and bike coaching
- Pre-camp questionnaire
- Unlimited access to coaches during the camp