Vernon Training Camp – 11th to 16th July, 2017.
Don’t miss out on an exclusive 8 person camp in beautiful Vernon, British Columbia.
Join Trisutto.com Canada Coach, Michelle Barnes for individual swim, ride and run coaching in Vernon, British Columbia. During the camp you will receive advice during workouts on your swim, bike and run technique, with opportunities to ask questions throughout.
The is perfect for those preparing for the ITU Long Course World Championships in Penticton or races in late July and August.
- Beautiful rides around the hills of the Okanagan Valley
- Plenty of open water swimming in one of the most beautiful lakes in Western Canada
- An option to finish off with the North Face Dirty Feet 5, 10 or 21 km trail race!
- Exclusive small camp guarantees one on one attention on swim, bike, run.
Location and Accommodation
All training will be conducted around Vernon Aquatic Centre, making use of their excellent facilities and beautiful location.
It is recommended that you book accommodation close to the pool, with a variety of options available.
During the camp you will get individual advice on swim, bike and run, while applying the Trisutto.com training methods to improve your performance. No two camps are the same but a typical camp will include three sessions a day.
Aspects that are covered during the camp are:
- Training philosophy– learn Trisutto.com principles of periodisation, the training mix, psychology + physiology, athlete development and the use of races within these considerations.
- Swim training– techniques for the individual athlete, use of swim tools, stroke correction.
- Bike training– positioning, technique for the individual athlete, bicycle and component selection, skills, tools.
- Run training– technique for the individual athlete, shoe choice, use of run tools (hills, track, treadmill, road).
- Triathlon– integration of swim, bike and run into the one training approach.
- Stretching– massage, warm up and warm downs.
- Injuries – prevention, treatment, athlete mentality and training around or through them.
- Race execution– strategy for the individual athlete and season goals.
- All swim, bike and run coaching – Limited to 8 people
- 1 x 1 hour massage
- 5 swims, 4 bike rides and 4 run sessions
- Swim, bike and run nutrition seminar
- Pool swims & open water swims off a 10 man pontoon boat
- Individual attention to swim, bike & run
- Individual observations & feedback sent post camp
- Last Day Optional 5, 10 or 22km North beautifully scenic North Face Dirty Feet Trail Race.
For more information about the camps, travel and the accommodation please click here, or contact Michelle Barnes.