Michelle Barnes Vernon Training Camp – July 12th – 17th, 2016.
Reserve your place for our upcoming Vernon Training Camp, Canada.
Join Trisutto.com Canada Coach Michelle Barnes for individual advice on your swim, bike and run.
Places will be limited to 7 people.
The camp will feature:
- Beautiful rides around the hills of the Okanagan Valley, plenty of open water swimming in one of the most beautiful lakes in Western Canada and & option to finish off with North Face Dirty Feet 5, 10 or 21 km trail race!
- Exclusive small camp guarantees one on one attention on swim, bike, run.
- All training for 6 days & swim, bike & run nutrition Q&A’s
- 1 hour Massage
- 1 Group dinner
- Boats rides & open water swims off a 10 man pontoon boat
- Trisutto & Kelowna Cycle sponsored goodie bags
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Aspects that are covered during the training:
Training philosophy – learn Trisutto.com principles of periodisation, the training mix, psychology + physiology, athlete development and the use of races within these considerations.
Swim training – techniques for the individual athlete, use of swim tools, stroke correction.
Bike training – positioning, technique for the individual athlete, bicycle and component selection, skills, tools.
Run training – technique for the individual athlete, shoe choice, use of run tools (hills, track, treadmill, road).
Triathlon – integration of swim, bike and run into the one training approach.
Stretching – massage, warm up and warm downs.
Injuries – prevention, treatment, athlete mentality and training around or through them.
Race execution – strategy for the individual athlete and season goals.