Coaches Annie Emmerson and Brett Sutton with Alex Smith at London recently.
As we move forward at Trisutto.com in providing a wide and varied expertise in the coaching field we are proud to announce that former three time British Triathlon Champion and world number 1 duathlete, Annie Emmerson, will be joining our coaching roster.
Annie Emmerson is one of the most talented athletes I’ve ever worked with and is part of a select group of athletes who have represented Great Britain in not one, but three different sports of triathlon, duathlon and athletics. Thus she brings a broad expertise to our service.
British triathlon fans will be familiar with her commentating on the BBC, with her in depth analysis of triathlon at the Triathlon’s World Series and Olympics events.
An experienced coach, Annie has worked with a long and short distance athletes including multiple Kona and World Championship Team GB athletes. Her appointment is a real coup for our female coaching base, and our male athletes can also rest assured that Annie is also not frightened to tell home truths to any man who can work with a strong woman.
We look forward to her working together in partnership with our English based coaches in providing the UK market with the very best coaching in triathlon. A long time member of the Trisutto.com squad, Annie is familiar with our Total Body Force training systems that continue to provide the base for exceptional improvements for all levels of athletes.
Annie Emmerson Athletic Highlights:
- 7 x European Triathlon Cup winner
- European Triathlon Championship Bronze Medalist
- Winner Half-Ironman UK
- 3 x Winner ITU Olympic points races
- 3 x British Triathlon Champion
- World Duathlon short course Silver medalist
- World Duathlon short course Bronze Medalist
- World Duathlon long course Bronze Medalist
- World Number #1 Duathlete 2005
- Winner Bath half marthon
- Winner Wokingham half marathon
- Bronze medal Great South Run
- Bronze medal Silverstone London half marathon
- World half marathon GB team member
View Coach Annie’s full profile here.
Trisutto.com online triathlon coaches are available to help improve your performance here.